Unleash your creativity by improving your Craft
Whether a beginner or developing Artist you will find the lessons in this channel a great way to improve your Technical skills. In each Lesson I answer the questions and hurdles I have seen my students encounter in 15 years of teaching.
Benefits of subscribing:
• One low monthly fee gives you access to all the Courses in the site.
• Many topics covered: Color Mixing, Portrait, Sescape, Abstract, etc.
• New videos added every month.
• Pause, rewind, and replay videos as many times as you want.
• Upload your work in progress and get feedback from other users.
• Ask questions and get answers from the Instructor.
I believe great Art requires Creativity and inspiration, but also a high level of Craftsmanship. For this reason, throughout my career, I have strived for a refined technique that becomes the instrument of a personal artistic language.
In my many years of teaching students of every level, I have developed methods that are practical and effective. My videos are mostly short, focused on one technical aspect of painting and drawing, and designed to provide you with solutions to the problems you encounter while working on your own paintings.
My work is currently displayed in galleries accross the United States, including Mary Martin Gallery of Naples, Fl and in Charleston, SC. I have had solo and group shows in New York, Miami, and Austin, among many others.
My paintings are in private collections around the world, and have been featured in many prestigious publications such as International Artist Magazine, Juxtapoze, Manifest Galllery International Painting Annual, Studio Visit Magazine, The ArtList Editors, etc.